…is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God, intimacy with others, and an intimate understanding of Biblical truths . . . with the ultimate goal of building a community, one person at a time. -- Acts 2:41-47
• Prayer is the essential foundation for all effective ministry.
• Lost people matter to God and must matter to His church.
• God’s truth must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance.
• Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and health.
• God has called every Christian to utilize his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
• Excellence honors God and inspires people.
Join us Sundays!
***** Bible Study . . . . . . 10am
***** Worship Service . . . 11am