COVID-19 UPDATE: Come on in we are open 11 am for our in person Worship Service.
Social Distancing is still requested for everyones protection.
or our online service (shortly after 11am).
Discover what else we're doing to be the church in this crisis.
…is to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God, intimacy with others, and an intimate understanding of Biblical truths . . . with the ultimate goal of building a community, one person at a time. -- Acts 2:41-47
• Prayer is the essential foundation for all effective ministry.
• Lost people matter to God and must matter to His church.
• God’s truth must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance.
• Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and health.
• God has called every Christian to utilize his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
• Excellence honors God and inspires people.
Join us Sundays!
***** Bible Study . . . . . . 10am
***** Worship Service . . . 11am